Saint Ann Catholic Elementary School
empowers all students
in a Christ-centered environment
to serve God and others,
to develop their unique talents and gifts,
to strive for academic excellence,
and to become life-long learners.
The quality of education at Saint Ann School will be at a level that inspires all families to send their children to our school. This will be accomplished by collaboration between our parents and teachers, high behavioral standards for our students, and maintaining a strong focus on our Catholic identity. We will stand out in our community as the preferred educational provider by our effective and well researched educational strategies and resources. We will strive for a well-rounded education that will include extracurricular activities and a fine arts program, focusing on the spiritual, academic, moral, emotional, and physical growth of our students. This will afford the necessary balance to provide our students with the opportunity to become future leaders in society, molded in the teachings of Christ.
- In the vitality, uniqueness and importance of our Catholic values, and in the need to live our faith each day.
- In the infusion of the teachings of Jesus Christ in all curricula.
- In the fundamental dignity of each person as one of God’s children, and that each one is to be treated with respect and equality in all that we do.
- In being learner-centered and inclusive in all our programs, services, relations, and decisions.
- That parents/guardians are the first and foremost educators of their children.
- That every person has the potential, the right, and the need to learn.
- In valuing all our people through affirming their achievements, recognizing their contributions, and supporting their efforts.
- In effectively communicating with and facilitating the participation of all our stakeholders as the basis for supporting an effective home-school parish partnership built on faith, trust, meaningful engagement, and community cohesion.
- In creating an organizational culture that gives voice and witness to social justice, enables risk-taking, responds to changing needs, and is built upon striving for academic excellence.
- In being accountable for our programs, services, and decisions, and for the effective stewardship and use of all our resources.