- Open enrollment for the following school year to begin on the day of our first open house of the school year.
- Contracts for the following year will be sent out to current families beginning sometime in February. Contracts will then be sent out to registered families (non-current families) in order of registration and priority provided there will be space available and after a review of all paperwork and a student visitation.
- All contracts must be returned by the stated due date (usually within three weeks). If a contract is not returned by the initial due date, a $25 late fee will be applied. If a contract is not returned by the extended due date, there will a $100 late fee and the family could lose their spot(s). If there is an issue of financial hardship please make an appointment to meet with Mr. John McKenna, Principal.
- If a current family does not return their contract by the due date, they will receive one letter stating that they may lose their spot and the late fee will be increased to $100.
- By May 15 class determinations will be made (whether the school will be opening 1 or 2 classes for each grade). For grades K – 2 there will be no more than 25 students per class. Grades 3- 8 will have no more than 30 students per class.
- If a grade is determined to be at full capacity, a wait list may begin. To remain on the wait list, a family will need to complete their registration, including fees. No contracts will be sent out for students on the wait list until space becomes available. If no room opens up, registration fees will be returned. Applicants will be placed on a waiting list and accepted as slots become available based on the priority list below.
- Siblings of current St. Ann School families
Registrations will not be complete until all paperwork and fees are received. Students will not be assigned to a class or placed on a roster until all paperwork, fees, and health records are received and immunizations are up to date.
Please Note: By October 1st, a child must be 5 years old when entering Kindergarten, 4 years old when entering Pre-4 and 3 years old when entering Pre-3.
If you should have any questions please contact: