The Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) is committed to providing an environment that helps bring youth to their fullest potential by allowing them opportunities to develop strong moral character, self-esteem, and leadership qualities through activities of a social, educational, recreational, and athletic nature.
The Saint Ann CYO program includes the following sports:
- Boys and Girls Varsity Basketball – Up to eighth grade
- Boys and Girls Junior Varsity Basketball – Up to sixth grade
- Boys and Girls Freshmen Basketball – Up to fourth grade
- Boys Spring Soccer – Up to eighth grade
- Girls Spring Soccer – Up to eighth grade
- Spring Track & Field Meet – Up to eighth grade
- Fall Cross Country Meet – Up to eighth grade
- For more information about individual sports go to: http://www.churchofsaintann.net/ann/Ministries/Community%20Life/Saint%20Ann%20Athletic%20Program%20-%20CYO/
ALL CYO VOLUNTEERS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN SAFE ENVIRONMENT TRAINING.
The Diocese of Trenton requires that everyone who has regular contact with children in church ministry must participate in a safe environment training program called “Protecting God’s Children” produced by the Virtus Corporation. This requirement is part of the Diocese’s efforts to provide a safe environment for children who participate in all of the various ministries of the church.